- Single Person Applicant – £150.00 (single applicant)
- Single Person Applicant with Guarantor – £150.00
- Additional Applicants – £50.00 (i.e. joint tenancy would cost £150.00)
- Check in fees – £50.00
- Check out fee – £50.00
Administration fee is paid when an applicant that has viewed a property with Luxor Estates (“LE”) wishes to apply for the property and to remove the property from the market. The administration fee covers the following:
- LE’s administration time involved with removing the property from the market, amending advertising and liaising with the applicant;
- Payment to an external referencing agency to complete checks on both applicant and guarantor
- Payment to an external agency to change the advertising board i.e. Now Let
- All administration time dealing with the application process through to completion giving you our dedication and support
Check in fees
Check in fees are paid on the day of moving in to your new property, the check in fees covers the following:
- Contributing to the preparation of a detailed inventory;
- Preparation of tenancy agreement and guarantor forms;
- Administration time during the sign up process;
- If required assistance with housing benefit applications and advice;
- Administration time involved with contacting the relevant utility departments and local council departments.
Check out fees
Check out fees are paid at the end of the tenancy agreement and is deducted from your deposit, in the event that the property has no deposit secured against it, the check out fee must be paid on check in. The check out fee covers the following:
- Contribution to the detailed check out report undertaken;
- Liaising with the tenants both pre and post move out;
- Administration time involved with closing the file and contacting utility provider’s and local council departments.
Additional Fees and Charges
- Connection Fee – £100.00; is a contribution towards Internet provision and TV licence for the TV provided by Luxor Estates. It is payable in full, advance of the start of your tenancy and if it is to be charged, it will be shown on your tenancy agreement.
- Instalment Fee – £100.00; if you select to pay your rent in monthly instalments, this fee will apply. It is payable in full, in advance of the start of your tenancy and if it is to be charged, it will be shown on your tenancy agreement. This is applicable to our student properties only.
- Utility Fee – £250.00; where this is applicable, it is a one-off advance payment towards utility charges for the year. If it is to be charged, it will show on your tenancy agreement.
- Arrears Charge – £50.00; if we need to write to you if your rent account falls into an unauthorised arrears position, arrears charges and interest may be applied to your account. Full details can be found in the terms and conditions and in our Arrears Policy.
- Administration Fee –£50.00 If we have to arrange for work to be carried out as a result of you not complying with the terms and conditions, then we shall charge an administration fee.
- Car parking – if car parking is available at your chosen location, this will be subject to an additional agreement and additional charges, specific to your chosen location.
Cheque Cancellation – A bank charge will be applied to you if we have to cancel a cheque and re-issue a payment to cover the cancellation fee
If you move out to other rented accommodation it is usual for your landlord to request a reference from us as your current landlord.
We are more than happy to provide a reference confirming your suitability as a tenant.
We charge £50.00 for this service which covers our administrative costs in reviewing your file and responding to the enquiries raised by your new landlord or their referencing company.
We will only review the reference request once our fees have been paid in cleared funds and we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours thereafter.
You will not find such low fees from any other landlord or letting agent