LE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware and satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 10 July 2014.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant
What we do with information we gather
We require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to periodically send promotional emails of new products, special offers or other information which may be of interest to you using the email address which you have provided
- to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring your information remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, our hosting company have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information without your permission unless required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee is payable and you can request this by email us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email to us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.